Last updated: 07/27/2023
You are responsible for all activities you have in connection with our Services.
You accept that you may receive communications from us in electronic form. These communications will be made via Messages sent to you via the "Discord" communication platform. If you do not wish to receive messages from us you must stop using our services.
You agree not to use our services for spamming, or for the distribution of unsolicited or unlawful content. illegal content.
All data, text, graphics, photos and their selection and placement, and any other items you upload through the Services uploaded are "Your Content." You represent and warrant that Your Content originates from you and That you exclusively own the rights to such content. Including the right to grant all rights and licenses in such this meaning, without incurring any obligation or liability by us to any third party. You are solely responsible for Your Content. We are not responsible for any items that you upload, publish or otherwise make available. By uploading, distributing, transmitting or otherwise using your content on our use of your content on our Services, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, sub-licensable, royalty-free, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, and distribute Your Content in connection with the operation and provision of the Services. Services, to use, reproduce, host, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, display, and perform the Services. translate, create derivative works, distribute, perform and display. No warranty is made by us guarantee the accuracy, quality or integrity of the User Content shared. By using our Services, you acknowledge and accept that you may encounter content that you find offensive or offensive. You agree that under no circumstances will we be liable for any User Content, including, but not limited to, inaccurate User Content, loss or damage arising from the use of User Content. User Content, loss or damage arising from the use of User Content. We reserve the right to remove any of your content for any reason or for without cause, without prior notice, to remove and permanently delete any of Your Content from the Services.
The Services provide you with the ability to create and store your own content on our Services. We are not required to monitor this content, but may do so in connection with providing the Services. We may deny or suspend access to your Content at any time. You acknowledge that any User Content is not our responsibility. In addition, you agree not to provide any personally identifiable Data in free text fields with us. We are not liable under any circumstances for any User Content on our services. We are not responsible for any information you share on our Services or for the actions of other of other users. As a condition of your use of the Service, and without limiting your other obligations under these these Terms of Service, you accept the restrictions and rules of use set forth in these Terms of Service, and any other Rules of Use, as well as any additional restrictions and rules, and abide by them. By way of example, you agree Agree not to use our Services to:
- Post, upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that is considered offensive under our . Community Guidelines is considered offensive;
- Defame, ridicule, harass, threaten, or harass another person, intimidate or abuse another person;
- Engage in fraudulent, illegal or other acts harmful to bnder or other users;
- Files that contain any type of malicious software (viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.), corrupted files, data or other software or programs of this kind, or any actions that could interfere with the service or equipment of other users. upload or transfer (or attempt to upload or transfer);
- Infringe any party's personal, contractual, intellectual property or other right, including. Using, uploading, transmitting, distributing or otherwise making available any information that is made available through the Services that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other right of any party;
- To attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other users (including tokens);
- Misuse support channels or other complaint and help forms to send false reports to us;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations, promote or support illegal activities, including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking, or distributing counterfeit software, hacked accounts or cheats, bugs and hacks for the Service;
We respect intellectual property and ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, you should notify us of your claim of infringement according to the procedure inform us of your claim of infringement. We will process notices of alleged infringement, investigate them, and take appropriate take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws regarding alleged intellectual property laws with respect to suspected or actual infringement. Notifications of possible copyright infringement should be sent to the email email@example.com with the subject line "DMCA Takedown Request". . Your notification should include the following information and data:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property rights;
- a description of the work or other intellectual property at issue;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service; and are located;
- Your contact information (address, telephone number, and email address);
- a statement that use of the work is unauthorized;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you have provided is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or intellectual property. In the event of a knowingly false claim, of copyright infringement within our services, you assume responsibility for any damages and attorney's fees damages and any legal fees incurred.
If you believe that any Content has been removed in error, you may submit a written counter-notice with the following information to the email listed above:
- Your electronic or physical signature;
- An identification of the content that was removed and the location where the content was found prior to its removal; and a
- A statement that you are satisfied that the content was removed in error;
- Your contact information (name, address, telephone number, and email address);
If you stop using our services, we will delete your data within one week. We reserve reserve the right to save your data in the form of data backups for a period of up to 3 months in order to prevent prevent possible data loss or erroneous data deletion. Should your access to our services, we reserve the right to use your identification number, which is linked to your Discord account, for any which is related to your Discord account. This ID serves the identification of your account and consists a pure sequence of numbers. We cannot associate it with any personal data.
The Services and the Service Elements are provided "as is" and "as offered" without any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Rights, provided. Your use of our services is at your own risk. Although we attempt to provide a good user experience, we cannot and do not guarantee that the Services will always be secure or error-free or that the Services will always operate without delays, interruptions or imperfections. The above disclaimers apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
You expressly acknowledge that we are not responsible for User Content, including but not limited to Your Content, or defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of third parties, and that the risk of harm from any of the above above rests entirely with you.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs, expenses and claims arising out of or in connection with: (1.) Your use of the Service and access to the Service. of the Service and access to the Service; (2.) your violation of any of these Terms; (3.) your infringement of any Third Party Rights, including without limitation any copyright, proprietary or privacy right, or any any third party agreement; or (4.) your content or information you post or share on or through the Service. Post or Share. As used in this section, "you" includes anyone who uses your Discord account accessing our Services.
Applicable Law: By using the Services, you agree that the German laws, without regard to principles of conflict of laws and regardless of your location, will apply to these Terms and any dispute of any kind that may arise between you and us.
Compliance with Terms: Upon a request by us, you will provide us with any documentation, evidence or releases necessary to verify your compliance with these Terms.
Complete Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and bnder with respect to your use of the Services and other Content, and may not be changed or modified by you unless expressly unless they are expressly communicated by us through the Service. Your person may also be subject to additional Terms and Conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or third-party services, content from Third-Party Content, or Third-Party Software.