Last updated: 08/19/2023
Our responsible person(s) (hereinafter "responsible person") within the meaning of Art. 4 fig. 7 DSGVO is:
30161 Hannover, Germany
Im Flath 13
38542 Leiferde, Germany
In the following, we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
- IT usage data (IP address, device information, access times, websites visited, etc.).
- your Discord ID (an identification number that is unique across the Discord platform but cannot be traced back to you). cannot be traced back to you personally)
- data provided by you through our services (individual task texts, names of "projects", Server settings & other data which you provide to us through interaction with our services).
- technically and economically optimize our offered services, provide easy access to our services, Optimize and statistically evaluate our services, support commercial use of the services, Improve user experience, compilation of statistics.
- your Discord ID is required to bind your data to your Discord account. However, we do not collect any personal data. All data will only be associated with the ID of your account.
- enable you to use our services in the best possible way, customize the services according to your preferences
- Visitors/users of the website
- Discord users who share a Discord server with one of our services.
Data subjects are collectively referred to as "users".
If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO legal basis. If the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, which are carried out upon your request, then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DSGVO is the legal basis. If the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. legal retention obligations), then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c) DSGVO is the legal basis. If the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person, then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. d) DSGVO is the legal basis. If the processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and if it overrides your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms in this regard, then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO is the Legal basis.
As a matter of principle, we do not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. Should this nevertheless be the case, then the transfer is made on the basis of the aforementioned legal grounds, e.g. in the case of the transfer of data to online payment providers for the fulfillment of contracts or due to a court order or because of a statutory obligation to hand over the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce the Intellectual Property Rights. We also use contract processors (external service providers, e.g. for web hosting of our websites and databases) to processing your data. If, within the framework of an agreement on commissioned processing, data is passed on to the commissioned processors data is passed on, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO. In doing so, we select our processors carefully, monitor them regularly and have been granted a right to issue instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and comply with the data protection regulations according to BDSG n.F. and DSGVO.
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) has created a uniform basis for data data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed primarily by companies to which the DSGVO applies. If, however, processing should take place through the services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, these must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. DSGVO fulfilled. This means that the processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the EU Commission's officially recognized determination of a level of data protection corresponding to the EU or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses". In the case of U.S. companies the so-called "Privacy Shield," the data protection agreement between the EU and the U.S., fulfills these requirements.
All data is processed on servers located in the EU and operated by Google through its "Google Cloud Platform" are processed.
Specifically, your data will be deleted when you stop using our services. For our Discord bots, this means that the bot is no longer on your server. Once this is detected and the last interaction with the Discord bot or related services was 30 days ago, the data will be Data will be deleted by us within 7 days, but not after 7 days. So the deletion can be done after 30 days without interaction or at the latest after 37 days without interaction. This time period arises from the fact that the check whether the bot is still on the server takes place every 7 days. To avoid erroneous deletions, your data can remain in data backups for up to 3 months. These are also deleted as soon as the data backup is deleted.
We do not use automated decision making or profiling.
If you use our website for information purposes only (i.e. no registration or other transmission of information) transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. transmitted to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data:
- IP address;
- Internet service provider of the user;
- Date and time of access;
- Browser type;
- Language and browser version;
- Content of the retrieval;
- Time zone;
- Access status/HTTP status code;
- Amount of data;
- Websites from which the request came;
- Operating system.
A storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
This data is used for the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and contents as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing, which also lies in the above purposes according to Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. f) DSGVO.
For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of days. After expiry of this period, they are automatically deleted, unless we need to store them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
- Session cookies: we use so-called cookies to recognize multiple use of an offer by the same (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to provide you with easier access to our site. When you close the browser or you log out, the session cookies are deleted.
- Persistent cookies: These are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. may differ. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- Third-party cookies: According to your preferences, you can configure your Configure browser settings and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to However, we would like to point out at this point that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective privacy statements of the third-party providers.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 (1) p. lit. b) DSGVO, if the cookies are used to initiate a contract, e.g. for orders are set and otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality of the website, so that in that case Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO is the legal basis.
When contacting us via contact form, fax, mail or e-mail, your information will be processed for the purpose of handling of the contact request.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is, if you have given your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact inquiry or e-mail, letter or fax, is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. The responsible party has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to respond to user inquiries, to preserve evidence for liability reasons and to be able to comply with its statutory retention obligations for business letters, if applicable. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) DSGVO.
We may store your details and contact request in our customer relationship management system ("CRM system") or a comparable system.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it is clear from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified. Requests from users, who have an account or contract with us, we store them until two years after termination of the contract. termination of the contract. In the case of legal archiving obligations, deletion takes place after their expiry: end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
You have the option at any time to revoke your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO to the processing of the personal data at any time. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of the personal data at any time.
We process the data you send us via these networks in order to communicate with you and to answer your messages there. to answer your messages there.
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data is our legitimate interest in the communication with users and our external presentation for the purpose of advertising pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. As far as you have given the responsible party of the social network consent to the processing of your personal data legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) and Art. 7 DSGVO.
The data protection notices, information options and objection options (opt-out) of the respective networks can be found here:
**Insofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DSGVO, you have the Right to revoke your consent at any time. The legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation will not be affected by this.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is illustrated by us in each case in the following Description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or inform you of our compelling reasons for show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.**
You can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. object. You can exercise the right to object free of charge. You can inform us about your objection to advertising under following contact details:
Jan Brinkmann Bronsartstraße 10 30161 Hanover, Germany E-mail: email@example.com
Bennet Eberhardt Im Flath 13 38542 Leiferde, Germany E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you is being are being processed. If this is the case, you have a right to information about your personal data stored by us. personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. This includes, in particular, information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data if it was not collected directly from you.
You have a right to correct inaccurate data or to complete correct data in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO.
You have the right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage stand in the way of this. contrary to this.
You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data if one of the requirements in Art. 18 (1) a) to d) DSGVO is met:
- If you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that allows the controller to to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the Restrict the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you want to use them to however need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) DSGVO and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh your grounds.
You have a right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, which means that you can receive the personal data we have about you personal data stored by us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. or request the transfer to another responsible party.
You have a right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
In order to protect all data that is transmitted to us and to ensure that the data protection regulations are complied with by us and also by our external service providers, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server are transmitted in encrypted form via a secure SSL connection. We cannot and do not guarantee the security of the data.