Last updated: 02/13/2021
Introduction and acceptance of the terms
1. Rights to use the services
2. Your activities
You are responsible for all activities you have in connection with our services.
You accept that you may receive communications from us in electronic form. These communications will be via Messages sent to you via the "Discord" communication platform. If you do not wish to receive messages from us you must stop using our services.
You agree not to use our services for spamming, or for the distribution of unsolicited or unlawful content. illegal content.
4. Intellectual Property
5. Your contents
All data, text, graphics, photos and their selection and placement, as well as all other elements you have uploaded via the Services are "Your Content." You represent and warrant that Your Content originates from you and That you exclusively own the rights to such content. Including the right to grant all rights and licenses in such this meaning, without incurring any obligation or liability by us to any third party. You are solely responsible for Your Content. We are not responsible for any items that you upload, publish or otherwise make available. By uploading, distributing, transmitting, or otherwise using your content on our use of your content on our Services, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, sub-licensable, royalty-free, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, and distribute Your Content in connection with the operation and provision of the Services. Services, to use, reproduce, host, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, display, and perform the Services. translate, create derivative works, distribute, perform and display. No warranty is made by our guarantee of the accuracy, quality, or integrity of the User Content shared. By using our Services, you acknowledge and accept that you may encounter content that you find offensive or offensive. You agree that under no circumstances will we be liable for any User Content, including, but not limited to, inaccurate User Content, loss, or damage arising from the use of User Content. User Content, loss, or damage arising from the use of User Content. We reserve the right to remove any of your content for any reason or for removed and permanently deleted from the Services for any reason or no reason without prior notice.
6. Conduct and rules of use
The Services provide you with the ability to create and store your content on our Services. We are not obligated to monitor this content, but may do so in connection with providing the Services. We may deny or suspend access to your Content at any time. You acknowledge that any User Content is not our responsibility. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any User Content on our Services. We are not responsible for information you share on our Services or for the actions of other users. As a condition of your use of the Service, and without limiting your other obligations under these Terms of Service, you accept the restrictions and rules of use outlined in these Terms of Service, and any other Rules of Use, as well as any additional restrictions and rules, and abide by them. By way of example, you agree Agree not to use our Services to:
- Post, upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that is deemed offensive under our . Community Guidelines;
- Defame, mock, ridicule, harass, threaten, harass another person, intimidate or abuse another person;
- Engage in fraudulent, illegal, or other acts harmful to bnder or other users;
- Files that contain any type of malicious software (viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.), corrupted files, data, or other software or programs of this kind, or any actions that could interfere with the service or equipment of other users. upload or transfer (or attempt to upload or transfer);
- Infringe any party's personal, contractual, intellectual property, or other rights, including. Using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information that is made available through the Services that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other rights of any party;
- To attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other users (including tokens);
- Misuse support channels or other complaint and help forms to send false reports to us;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations, promote or support illegal activities, including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking, or distributing counterfeit software, hacked accounts or cheats, bugs, and hacks for the Service;
7. Third-Party Content
We respect intellectual property and ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, you should notify us of your claim of infringement according to the procedure inform us of your claim of infringement. We will process notices of alleged infringement, investigate them, and take appropriate take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws regarding alleged intellectual property laws for suspected or actual infringement. Notifications of possible copyright infringement should be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "DMCA Takedown Request". Your notification should include the following information and data:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property rights;
- a description of the work or other intellectual property at issue;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service; and are located;
- Your contact information (address, telephone number, and email address);
- a statement that uses of the work is unauthorized;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you have provided is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or intellectual property. In the event of a knowingly false claim, of copyright infringement within our services, you assume responsibility for any damages and attorney's fees damages and any legal fees incurred.
If you believe that any Content has been removed in error, you may submit a written counter-notice with the following information to the email listed above:
- Your electronic or physical signature;
- An identification of the content that was removed and the location where the content was found before its removal; and a
- A statement that you are satisfied that the content was removed in error;
- Your contact information (name, address, telephone number, and email address);
Should you no longer use our services, all of your data will be deleted. Should your access our services, we reserve the right to store your identification number, which is related to your Discord account. which is related to your Discord account. This ID serves as the identification of your account and consists of a pure sequence of numbers. We cannot associate it with any personal data.
The Services and the Service Elements are provided "as is" and "as offered" without any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. Rights, provided. Your use of our services is at your own risk. Although we attempt to provide a good user experience, we cannot and do not guarantee that the Services will always be secure or error-free or that the Services will always operate without delays, interruptions, or imperfections. The above disclaimers apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
11. Limitations of liability
You expressly acknowledge that we are not responsible for User Content, including but not limited to Your Content, or defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of third parties, and that the risk of harm from any of the foregoing rests entirely with you. above rests entirely with you.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs, expenses, and claims arising out of or in connection with (1.) your use of the Service and access to the Service; (2.) your violation of any of these Terms; (3.) your infringement of any Third-Party Rights, including without limitation any copyright, proprietary or privacy right, or any agreement with a third party; or (4.) Your Content or information that You post or share on or through the Service. Post or Share. As used in this section, "you" includes anyone who accesses our Services using your Discord account accessing our Services.
Applicable Law: By using the Services, you agree to be bound by the German laws, without regard to conflict of laws principles and regardless of your location, will apply to these Terms and any dispute of any kind that may arise between you and us.
Compliance with Terms: Upon a request by us, you will provide us with any documentation, evidence, or releases necessary to verify your compliance with these Terms.
Complete Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and bnder concerning your use of the Services and other Content, and may not be changed or modified by you unless expressly unless they are expressly communicated by us through the Service. Your person may also be subject to additional Terms and Conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or third-party services, content from Third-Party Content, or Third-Party Software.