Last updated: 01/05/2021
Our Community Guidelines are intended to explain what is and is not allowed in connection with our services. They are intended to ensure that users feel comfortable using our services (the Discord Bots "Task Manager#4550" and "Discord Wellbeing#3026") feel comfortable. If you notice that a user is violating our guidelines, please let us know. We will take action to stop such behavior.
Rules for mutual interaction through our services:
- It is forbidden to organize, participate in or incite the harassment of others. Disagreements will always exist. Persistent, repeated, or extremely negative statements towards users, or their works are not okay.
- It is forbidden to use our services to organize, promote or coordinate incitement of hatred. It is intolerable to discriminate against any person or community based on color, ethnicity, origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or disability.
- Do not spread threats of violence or harm against others. This includes indirect threats, as well as sharing personal information without explicit consent or the threat thereof.
- It is forbidden to bypass blocking or exclusions of our services.
- Do not share viruses or malicious software, as well as links leading to such software.
Rules for content on our services:
- Inappropriate content must be safely protected from minors. The implementation of this is the responsibility of the user.
- Any sexualization of minors is prohibited. This includes the sharing of content or links, which minors in a pornographic, sexually suggestive or violent situation, as well as the sharing of illustrated or digitally enhanced pornography depicting minors. 3.
- Do not share sexually explicit content of other persons without their consent.
- Do not share content that glamorizes suicide or self-harm or encourages others to self-harm or to eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia.
- Do not share images that show brute force against humans or other living things.
- Do not use our services to organize, spread or promote violent extremism.
- In general, you should not promote, encourage, or participate in negative behavior of any kind. This would most likely lead to your exclusion from our services and may result in legal consequences.